Fusion Kids & Nursery Open on July 19th!!
Below are all the details you will need to know about us regathering!
• We understand that with opening things back up for our children, it raises many questions and concerns.
• Upon arrival at Fusion on Sunday Morning, we ask that only 1 parent take their child or children back to the Kids Checkin area. This will help eliminate congestion in the hallways.
• There, you will be greeted by a volunteer running the touchless check in desk.
Before your kids enter fusion kids or a nursery, we will both check their temperature and give them hand sanitizer upon entry.
• We are still practicing social distancing, so when your children are entering fusion kids, a volunteer will help them find a seat that will be clearly marked out! Our volunteers will also be wearing shoe covers & constantly sanitizing all throughout the morning & between services!
• Our nurseries will be available, in both the first and second service. Our volunteers have two bags of sanitized toys, one for the 9am service and one for the 10:45 service.
• After each service ends the toys from that service will be put back in a bag & sanitized for the next week. Our nursery workers are also instructed to sanitize toys as needed during each service.
We are so excited and ready for your children to join us back in both Fusion Kids and Nursery, we just ask that during this time you be patient with us, as we are all going through this for the first time and are trying to figure out the safest ways to regather!
We hope that you will join us back on July 19th, but if you are not comfortable yet with sending your kids to our Nursery or Fusion kids, they are more than welcome to continue to sit with you during the services!